Tuesday 10 June 2014

markers

so, I am slowly but surely building up my art supply stash and decided that I have to start thinking of a nice way to store my markers in a way that they are close by and I do not have to unpack a whole bunch of things to get to them.
I have to admit that after sorting them out I have alot less than I thought I had lol or atleast it looks that way anyhow :)
I started with my new Kaisercraft Infusions alcohol markers...a little while ago I saw someone using and old CD holder to store them...Perfect, I had just the right one stashed away filled with cds I dont even listen to anymore. Then I dug out an assortment of artline markers, sharpies, slick sticks, Pitt pens and put them into some stationery holders that I picked up at Kmart for about $3 each. 

Still have a long way to go to have a collection like everyone else, but have to start somewhere lol. Now to sort out my paints, pencils, etc.
                             Thanks for stopping by
                                       Peta xoxo

2 comments:

  1. awesome we all have to start somewhere !! did I spy pitt pens ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Peta,
    Thank you so much for the ornaments you sent me. They are so lovely and will be on display all the time, not just at Christmas/ Christmas in July.
    Your art is wonderful and my budding artist, Hope, loves your blog too.
    Best wishes,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete