Thursday 5 June 2014

The Rainbow Mermaid

I have joined some online art journal courses at Willowing Arts
 and Tam is currently offering an amazing tutorial called The Rainbow Mermaid, you can access the class by making a donation to Water Charity. For more information click HERE


Tam is fantastic at breaking down how to do everything and even if you feel that you can not draw, she will show you step by step how to create your very own mermaid.
So, without further ado, I have completed my take:
I have used watercolour paints and dylusion sprays to create her.
So why not have a go at painting your mermaid and help a worthy cause at the same time.
Thanks Tam, I really enjoyed this tutorial,

Thanks for stopping by
Happy creating.
Peta xoxo

1 comment:

  1. she turned out awesome.Loving everything back ground and mermaid
    hugs xo

    ReplyDelete